Aromatherapy is a wonderful way to experience the healing powers of nature. Only 100% pure essential oils are used. Essential oils can be used to influence our moods as well as our emotional responses. They can promote calm and tranquility, energy and joy. Below you will find recipes that have been created solely for use in diffusers. You should only add the suggested amount of oils in hot water heated in a diffuser, oil burner or vaporizer. The heat causes the oils to evaporate flooding the atmosphere with their wonderful and healing aromas.
Recipes for influencing emotional states
We all experience emotional changes from time to time and nature can help you when you need it most.
- Emotional Balance: 3 drops of eucalyptus, 3 drops of tea tree.
- Calm: 2 drops orange, 2 drops sandal, 2 drops ylang ylang.
- Antidepressant: 2 drops lavender, 3 drops grapefruit, 3 drops benzoin (from siam)
- Depression and Fear: 5 drops bergamot, 5 drops lavender, 3 drops neroli
- Winter depression, “downs”: 5 drops of bitter orange, 3 drops of vanilla, 2 drops of bergamot
- Depression and exhaustion: 5 drops of geranium, 2 drops of lemon (also useful in case of stress and dislikes)
- Anti-fatigue: 2 drops of geranium, 2 drops of lemongrass, 2 drops of rosemary.
- Harmony: 3 drops cedar, 3 drops marjoram.
- Emotional Pains: 2 drops of jasmine, 2 drops of palmarosa.
- Refreshing: 3 drops grapefruit, 3 drops lemongrass.
- Self-confidence: 3 drops bergamot, 3 drops tangerine.
- Nervous state, fear, indecision: 4 drops angelica, 4 drops bergamot
- Nervous and stressed state: 4 drops bitter orange tree, 3 drops carnation, 2 drops palmarosa
- Mood swings and insecurity: 3 drops mimosa, 2 drops sandalwood, 1 drop ylang ylang (also mildly aphrodisiac)
Recipes for the house
- KITCHEN: the kitchen is a central place in a house, having rich aromas lifts the spirit of any person… 2 drops grapefruit, 2 drops petitgrain, 2 drops tangerine.
- LIVING ROOM: enjoy the social area of your home with this recipe
Lift your spirits… 3 drops lavender, 3 drops rosemary.
Dinner guests: what better than to make dinner memorable for your guests with a subliminal background aroma mixture: 2 drops of geranium, 2 drops of lavender, 2 drops of orange.
Communication: 3 drops of sandal, 3 drops of palmarosa.
Relax after work: 6 drops Indian lavender, 2 drops ylang ylang, 1 drop cinnamon
insomnia and exhaustion: 5 drops marjoram, 2 drops orange, 3 drops lavender
- BATHROOM: instead of using a toxic spay use this recipe to keep your bathroom smelling fresh… 2 drops orange, 2 drops pine, 2 drops tea tree.
- WORK AREAS:
Concentration: 4 drops basil, 2 drops rosemary, 3 drops grapefruit (or lemon)
Improve memory: 2 drops basil, 2 drops tangerine, 2 drops rosemary.
Creativity: 4 drops white camphor, 3 drops orange, 2 drops sandalwood
- OTHER MOMENTS:
Meditation: 4 drops of agarwood, 3 drops of elemi, 3 drops of hyssop
Romantic, sensual: 4 drops tangerine, 3 drops of vanilla, 2 drops of cinnamon
Enjoy romance: 3 drops ylang ylang, 3 drops jasmine.
To create a “Temple of Love”: 2 drops of jasmine, 2 drops of rose, 4 drops of bursera linaloe (Indian Lavender)
Colds: 8 drops of eucalyptus Christmas: 5 drops of orange, 3 drops of cinnamon, 5 drops of cloves
Christmas II: 5 drops of tangerine, 3 drops of vanilla, 2 drops of cinnamon
In winter (give feeling of warmth): 2 drops nutmeg, 2 drops cinnamon, 5 drops orange
- FOR CHILDREN: Wellness: 5 drops honey, 2 drops vanilla, 2 drops tangerine
Sleep well: 5 drops lavender, 2 drops chamomile, 1 drop tangerine
Lift your spirits: 5 drops vanilla, 5 drops tangerine
Precautions with Essential Oils:
Never apply directly to the skin. Do not swallow. Keep away from pets and children. Avoid during pregnancy. Store the oils in a cool, dark place away from light. Avoid direct contact with eyes.