This page is a translation of legal notice in its original language Spanish. In any case, the legal validity is in its original language.
This page exposes the information referring to the legal terms and conditions that define the relations between the web user and the person responsible for it.
Browsing the website of www.anandiprema.com (Owned by María Delgado; hereinafter <<the Owner>>) attributes the condition of User thereof and implies its full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by the Owner of Anandiprema, in which case it will be published and notified as far in advance as possible. The Policies are updated periodically, so those that are in force and published at the time of use of the website will be applicable. Please read these texts carefully before browsing the web, as well as periodically. In case you do not agree with the Policies, please do not use the website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to the owner or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and THE OWNER may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
I) Identification of the person responsible for this website:
You are visiting the website owned anandiprema.com A. María Delgado G. with address at La Toba, 45 in Artzentales, Bizkaia, which in this document is called <<the Owner>>. You can contact the Owner through the email info [at] anandiprema.com.
II) Conditions of use and purpose of this website:
The person responsible for this website welcomes you and invites you to carefully read the following General Conditions of Use of this Website, which will be applicable while browsing it, in accordance with Spanish regulations. Please read the information written here carefully and visit it periodically, as these General Conditions of Use may be modified in the future.
The purpose of this website offers the User access to the services, information, activities and contact details of the Owner of Anandiprema.
With the fact of accessing this website you acquire the condition of User and accept the General Conditions of Use of this website to which you are subject at all times, reserving the person responsible for the website the right to modify them at any time.
You undertake, as a User, to make appropriate use of the website and the materials, services and forms offered through it and, particularly, not to use them for (including, but not limited to):
• Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
• Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Anandiprema website, the Owner, its suppliers or third parties.
• Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to networks, equipment, user systems or the web.
• Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the Anandiprema website, third party suppliers and / or other users.
• Delete, alter, evade or manipulate, in any case, any protection device or security systems that may be installed in it.
• Any other unauthorized use is also prohibited unless you have the prior written authorization of the Owner of Anandiprema.
• You will not use robots, data exploration and storage systems (such as spiders or scrapers), hidden links or any other resource, tool, program, algorithm or automatic data collection/extraction method to access, acquire, copy or monitor this website, without the express written permission of the Anandiprema Owner.
The Owner reserves the right to deny, suspend, interrupt or cancel access or use, totally or partially, of this website to those users or visitors of the same who fail to comply with any of the conditions provided in this Legal Notice.
Likewise, the owner will have the right to investigate and denounce any of the aforementioned behaviors in accordance with the law, as well as to collaborate with the authorities in the investigation of said actions.
III) Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights:
The website and its services are freely accessible. However, all the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, logos, graphics, images, icons, files, color combinations or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and form of presentation of the materials included in it, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes necessary for its operation, access and use, constitute a work whose property belongs to the owner of Anandiprema, without any of the exploitation rights over them being understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the owner of Anandiprema, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
In particular, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website, as well as its design and the selection and form of presentation of the materials included in it, are prohibited. These acts of exploitation may only be carried out with the express authorization of the owner of Anandiprema and provided that reference is made to the ownership of Anandiprema of the aforementioned intellectual and industrial property rights.
It is also forbidden to decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, sublicense or transmit in any way, translate or make derivative works of the computer programs necessary for the operation, access and use of this Website and the services contained therein, as well as to perform, with respect to all or part of such programs, any of the acts of exploitation described in the previous paragraph.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the owner of Anandiprema and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The user must refrain in any case from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security systems that may be installed in it.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of Anandiprema and not to use them for, among others:
1. Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
2. Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the owner of Anandiprema or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the owner of Anandiprema provides its services.
3. Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the owner of Anandiprema or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
4. Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the owner of Anandiprema or third parties.
5. Impersonate any other user.
6. Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
7. Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
The owner of Anandiprema informs you that the contents present on this website may be modified, developed or updated at any time without prior notice.
Likewise, in order to improve the website, the owner reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify, extend or temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, unilaterally; as well as the right to modify at any time the Policies that, in relation to the web, have been or may be made available to you on the website.
The hyperlinks contained in this website may lead you to other sites and web pages managed by third parties, over which the owner of Anandiprema does not exercise any type of control. The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the owner and owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the owner of Anandiprema of its contents or services.
The owner of Anandprema is not responsible for the contents or the state of said websites and pages, and access to them through this website does not imply that the owner of Anandiprema recommends or approves their contents.
The owner of Anandiprema is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions carried out based on them.
VI) IP addresses:
The servers of the website may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The cookies used on this website are, in any case, temporary with the sole purpose of making navigation and access to the web more efficient. Under no circumstances will cookies be used to collect personal information.
You can read the Cookies Policy of this website at the following link: anandiprema.com/politica-cookies-web.html
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
IX) Exclusion of liability:
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The owner of Anandiprema excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
1. The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
2. The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
3. Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the owner of Anandiprema is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, the owner of Anandiprema declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. The owner of Anandiprema does not guarantee or is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. The owner of Anandiprema is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
(X) Procedure in case of illegal and inappropriate activities:
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity in the hyperlinks included or accessible through the website, you can contact the owner of Anandiprema indicating the following points:
• Personal data of the caller: name, address, telephone number and email address.
• Description of the facts that reveal the illicit or inappropriate nature of the hyperlink.
• In the event of violation of rights, such as intellectual and industrial property, the personal data of the owner of the infringed right when it is a person other than the communicator.
• Likewise, you must provide the title that proves the legitimacy of the owner of the rights and, where appropriate, the representation to act on behalf of the owner when it is a person other than the communicator.
The receipt by the owner of Anandiprema of the communication provided for in this clause will not imply, according to the provisions of the regulations relating to services of the information society and electronic commerce, the effective knowledge of the activities and / or contents indicated by the communicator.
The Policies of this website are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish legislation.